Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers!! :)
1. I’m really proud of my singing voice…I have a degree in music education but I’ve been taken a break in order to give musical theater a chance because I just love performing…it’s been a bit bumpy so far…I had a call back for Maria in the “Sound of Music”, but I got Sister Sophia instead and I didn’t even get cast in “Into the Woods” this weekend….sure it might make me question my abilities, but I really do have faith in my music…I’m just looking for someone to notice it….
2. I have a really nice smile and sunny personality. I’ve had a lot of regular customers compliment me on this and even call me “Smiley” whenever they see me and that makes me happy knowing I’ve made someone a bit happier.
3. I’m really good at giving gifts. I take gift giving very seriously. I don’t even care about getting something back, I just love giving something to someone that really means something and seeing their face when they open it.
4. I guess I’m a little pretty? Maybe? Again, iffy subject, but on a really good day and in the right light, I really like the person I see in the mirror. My mom says I have the Quinney genes and one of her cousins won Miss Massachusetts, so I’ve got that apparently ;)
5. I love making crochet stuffed animals. I recently got into this and it’s become an addiction. They’re just so adorable!
“Let’s go to Arendelle’s coronation, you said! It’ll be FUN, you said! They have the BEST summers!”—Flynn Rider to Rapunzel during Arendelle’s little “winter situation” — inspired by their little cameo appearance (via misslanna)
Since Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman have a decent age difference between them, it’s quite likely that Capaldi’s Doctor and Clara will develop a father/daughter relationship. If and when this happens, my friend came up with five words that Capaldi’s Doctor could say during a particularly dangerous adventure that would be absolutely heartbreaking.